As a responsible member of our community, Southside Regional Medical Center (SRMC) would like to provide support to local events and organizations. As you can imagine, however, we do receive a large amount of requests for support and donations. To be fair to all members of the community, the following guidelines have been established for our organization.
Every request for a charitable donation or sponsorship needs to be submitted to the hospital marketing department (200 Medical Park Blvd, Petersburg, 23805) via a sponsorship and charitable donation request form. For your convenience, this request form has been enclosed.
It is important to receive written documentation for these requests so the hospital can keep track of every request for year end tax record purposes and community benefit reporting.
Organizations making donation requests need to provide the following:
- Purpose of the request.
- Amount of the request.
- How many people will benefit from the hospital's participation.
- Tax ID number of the nonprofit organization making the request.
- Organization’s complete mailing address for a check to be submitted from the hospital.
- Organization's track record with this particular event - tell us your success stories!
- Description of how this donation might help benefit the hospital
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.